Created using the most advanced equipment, of German origin, and rigorously selected domestic and foreign raw materials, Costa Verde’s porcelain stands out for its high-quality index.
The factory has an impressive stock of machines:
Costa Verde monitors the types of energy consumed by the different equipment. Hot air recovery systems have been installed, aiming to reduce CO2 emissions and 10% in energy costs.
In partnership with Helexia, 3,696 photovoltaic panels have been placed on the roof of Costa Verde’s facilities, giving rise to a power station with a capacity of 1,000 Kw.
The production of electricity for self-consumption resulted in multiple advantages:
- 20% reduction in electricity costs;
- 3,5% improvement in energy efficiency;
- Clean, and 100% renewable, energy production (620 tonnes less CO2 emitted per year);
- In-house production of 25% of consumed electricity;
- Profitability of plant coverage.